To register and use the Media Centre at any of the CanGift fairs, you must be a reporter, writer, editor, videographer or photographer. You must submit ONE of the following forms of identification to receive a media badge:
• Your media/company business card
• Your name and editorial title on your company's masthead or stationery
• A letter from a recognized news organization/publication verifying you have been retained as a freelance writer/photographer to cover the show.
To pre-register, please please fill out the form for the show you are interested in and submit to Laura Bennett, firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 416.679.1533.
All media queries should be directed to:
Press releases issued by the Canadian Gift Association:
• Forty-five new artisans debut at the Quebec Gift Fair | March 21, 2017
• Alberta Gift Fair showcases new and returning exhibitors | February 22, 2017
• CanGift readies for a show-stopping spring market in Toronto | January 25, 2017
• Parkland Nurseries & Garden Centre selected for national award | December 22, 2016
• Twisted Tree Nipawin wins Retailer of Distinction Award | December 22, 2016
• Sales reps from Ontario win retail industry award | December 21, 2016
• CanGift recognizes giftware suppliers with prestigious industry award | December 19, 2016
• Pharmasave Broadmead wins 2016 Retailer of the Year Award | December 12, 2016
• Habitat Canada and CanGift help the environment and families with new partnership | June 30, 2016