Exhibiting At The Fair | Details on Exhibiting
General Information / Application
READ WHAT EXHIBITORS ARE SAYING ABOUT THE ALBERTA GIFT FAIR!
We are always excited to exhibit at the Alberta Gift Fair because we can and did reach old and new customers that don’t always want to or do not travel to the Toronto Gift Fair. It’s about service. We have found that over the years our new customer base for the West and North has increased. This show cannot be ignored. If we did, we would be losing a large market of smaller stores who require the same service as our customers who do travel to the Toronto Gift Fair. Showing our products at the Alberta Gift Fair is essential: to reach new customers; to respond to an ever-changing market and to build a personal relationship with our new and old customers.
This year proved to us how exciting the market can be for us at this show with positive results both in NEW customers and INCREASED sales.
Debra Cherniawsky Durrer and Dennis Durrer, Artables Canada
As a fairly small (but quickly growing) wholesale operation, the Alberta Gift Fair has definitely been an important part of our success.
We find we are able to access new retail accounts in a part of the country that is showing great growth potential. The atmosphere is exciting, the venue is easy to find and the show co-ordinators are always helpful.
The buyers often tell us that this is the only show they attend. Loyal and interested, the buyers look forward to “what's new”. We're happy to fulfill their needs and keep them coming back.
Art and Cindy Larivee, Dublin Design
Being at the show for the past 3 years has really helped us bring up our brand identity. Customers are recognizing us from past shows. Seeing us at the Alberta Gift Fair gives customers confidence that we are a company with staying power and will be there to meet their business demands.
Eric Moysey, Saraswati Jewelry
JOIN WESTERN CANADA'S LARGEST GIFT FAIR - WHERE THE FUTURE OF RETAIL IS REVEALED
Is now a good time to spend money on exhibiting in a trade show? The short answer is YES.
Regardless of the economic conditions or competitive landscape, there are many tactics your business can use to ensure your success at the fair.
Here are a few great reasons why you should exhibit at the upcoming Alberta Gift Fair.
Meet new buyers and build a quality database to generate sales:
61% of Alberta Gift Fair retailers are successful in discovering new companies at the show.
Launch and sell new products at the fair:
71% of retailers come for the product selection.
Develop a personal and direct relationship with your clients:
55% of retailers are looking for companies they already do business with.
Let retailers use all five senses to gain a full appreciation of your product rather than a catalogue:
51% of Alberta Gift Fair retailers are successful in obtaining visual merchandising ideas.
Raise your profile in the industry and add value to your brands:
The Alberta Gift Fair attracts over 15,000 retailers from across Canada. When you're not there, they notice.
Click here for more information
about the Alberta Gift Fair.
Click here to download
the printable application.
1. The Alberta Gift Fair is a wholesale market (gift trade), open only to professional qualified retail buyers in the gift industry. This show is not open to the public.
2. This is an order taking show only.
3. The purchase of booth product/samples on the show floor is strictly prohibited.
4. All visitors must submit a Business License/Registration for the gift industry and an imprinted personalized business card to receive a show badge and gain access to the show floor.
5. Badges are not transferrable under any circumstances.
6. If deemed necessary, the Canadian Gift Association reserves the right to revoke or refuse show entrance privileges associated with any show badge or registration request for the Alberta Gift Fair.
7. The Alberta Gift Fair is accessible for individuals with disabilities and assistive devices are available upon request. Support persons who accompany registered guests are welcomed into the show, but must show personal ID to obtain an entrance badge. A guest with a disability that is accompanied by a guide dog, service animal or service dog will be allowed access to premises that are open to the public unless otherwise excluded by law. "No pet" policies do not apply to guide dogs, service animals and/or service dogs.
1. During move in and move out: No persons under the age of sixteen (16) years are permitted on the show floor during the move in or move out dates, under any circumstances.
During the show: No persons under the age of sixteen (16) years are permitted on the show floor, under any circumstances, except infants of tender years, incapable of sitting up on their own. No strollers are allowed under any circumstances. Infants taken onto the show floor must be carried at all times by the parent/guardian in a bunting bag or similar support. Parent(s)/guardian(s) will be required to sign a ‘Release and Indemnification Acknowledgement’ waiver before entering the show floor. Daycare is no longer available at the Alberta Gift Fair.
2. Picture ID must be provided as proof of age.
3. No pets allowed.
4. Small wheeled portfolios/cases (22'' x 14'' x 9'' or smaller) are allowed on the show floor. Portfolios/cases exceeding these dimensions must be checked at the coat check.
5. No cameras are allowed on the show floor.
1. Book your space early so you don't miss the marketing opportunities that are available to you.
2. Design your booth so it looks professional. Ask yourself the question, "would you buy from you?"
3. Staff your booth with your most knowledgable and enthusiastic staff.
4. Follow up right after the gift fair.