COVID-19 Health & Safety Update
Effective March 1, public health restrictions related to COVID-19 have been removed in the province of Alberta. Proof of vaccination and the wearing of masks are NO LONGER required to participate in the Alberta Gift + Home Market.
• No one under the age of 16 is permitted on the show floor during the move-in or move-out dates, under any circumstances. During the market, no one under the age of 16 is permitted on the show floor.
• Pets are not allowed. However, this does not apply to guide dogs or service animals. Any person with a disability accompanied by a guide dog or service animal will be allowed access.
• The Ministry of Labour and Immigration considers the market as an industrial site during the move-in/out process. It is mandatory you ensure all your staff and those you contract to move you in and out of the show wear appropriate safety shoes.
• Your company must carry sufficient insurance to cover any damages, losses and injury as stated in the exhibitor’s kit and within your signed booth contract. The Canadian Gift Association and the Alberta Gift + Home Market will not be held responsible for any damages, losses, or injury under any circumstances.
NEW Designated Exhibitor Parking and Entrance
To ensure easy access to the Hall E show floor, Alberta Gift + Home Market exhibitors have been provided with a designated exhibitor parking area close to Hall E.
All Alberta Gift + Home Market exhibitors and attendees can park for free with a validated parking ticket. Click here for more information.
Looking for something to do and somewhere to eat while in Edmonton for the show? Click here for more information.
Exhibit space is sold in 10 x 10 (100 sq. ft.) increments. Corner booths are subject to a premium charge.
First 100 square feet
$16.71/sq.ft. + GST
Second 100 square feet
$15.53/sq.ft. + GST
Each 100 square feet thereafter
$14.45/sq.ft. + GST
$125.00/corner + GST
• Floor space only (booth display, carpet, furnishings, electricity and lighting are NOT included)
• Additional exposure for your company in our email campaigns, marketing materials and pre-show planner mailing
• Free evites and banners, personalized with your company name and booth number to market your company prior to the show
A variety of rental options are available, including hard wall construction, slat walls, Velcro panels and steel poles or sliders. Steel poles and sliders must be used with soft fabrics provided by the exhibitor, in accordance with our fire regulations.
A variety of furnishings and accessories are also available for rent, including carpet, tables, chairs, electricity and lighting. For the official show decorator order form, please visit the Forms page in your Exhibitor Toolkit.
Yes, exhibitors with custom-designed, prefabricated booth structures can bring their own booth display. For more information on display rules and requirements, please refer to the Forms page within your Exhibitor Toolkit.
Yes. All exhibitors must have adequate liability insurance. For more information on the mandatory Alberta Gift + Home Market insurance requirements, please visit the Forms section of your Exhibitor Toolkit.
Your Exhibitor Kit is only available online and will be posted in mid-February for the Alberta Gift + Home Market running April 24 - 26, 2022.
The Exhibitor Toolkit is accessible to confirmed exhibitors only. After you have confirmed your booth location with show management, you will be provided with a username and password giving you access to the Exhibitor Toolkit.
In the kit you will find all the show’s rules and regulations and supplier forms you are required to fill out. Please pay attention to the deadline dates to take advantage of discounted pricing.
NEW! Print at home exhibitor badges. Details coming soon.
Move-in/move-out information will be available in February 2022.
While you may use your own trucking company or courier, we recommend you use one of the Alberta Gift + Home Market's official suppliers (Lange Transportation or YRC Reimer). They have representatives on site who can ensure your shipment arrives in the right place.
If you use your own trucking company, you are responsible for ensuring they deliver and pick up your products on time. Please see your Exhibitor Toolkit for more information.
Alberta Gift + Home Market
Edmonton EXPO Centre
7515 - 118 Ave.
Edmonton, AB T5B 4X4
Pre-show and on-site marketing is essential to your success. The Alberta Gift + Home Market offers exhibitors a number of options in the Marketing Opportunities section of the Exhibitor Toolkit. Updated information will be available closer to the market.
Accommodation and Travel
Book your stay at our official hotels offering special pricing. Click here for more information.
When you book a hotel online, you secure an immediate reservation. A confirmation will be emailed directly to you.
All CanGift authorized hotels are now non-smoking. Smoking rooms are no longer available.
WestJet is pleased to offer:
• 5% off Econo and 10% off EconoFlex and Premium fares for travel within Canada
• 2% off Econo, 5% off EconoFlex and 10% off Premium base fares for guests travelling trans-border
Please visit www.westjet.com/conventions and quote BOOKING CODE: 6N0F3FP.
• The travel period begins April 17, 2022 and ends May 3, 2022
• No discount will apply to Basic or Business class bookings
For more information, click here.
The Alberta Gift + Home Market has special car rental rates with Budget Car Rental. Please contact Budget directly at 800.842.5628 and quote BOOKING CODE: UØ7863Ø.
This special rate code will be effective seven days prior to the market and for seven days following the event.
For more information, click here.