Help buyers find you and your products!
Buyers conduct more than 230,000 searches a year using the Product Locator. As a member or exhibitor, you can fill out your profiles with company and product information, compelling marketing copy and enticing images to attract attention.
The Toronto, Alberta and Quebec Gift Fairs each have their own Product Locator. CanGift members can create separate profiles for each show, whether exhibiting or not. Non-members are able to update profiles for the Alberta and Quebec fairs only if they are exhibitors.
The information and images you provide in the Product Locator will be automatically updated in the CanGift fairs app for the Toronto and Alberta fairs. The app is available six weeks before each show and retailers use it to discover products and make purchasing decisions.
Tips for creative and strategic promotion:
• At a minimum, make sure your product descriptions and company information are up-to-date.
• Use specific keywords and select the appropriate categories to make it easy for buyers to source your products.
• Upload attractive pictures with your product descriptions.
• Add social media links (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or LinkedIn) to your Business Card info.
• Create a company profile that stands out using the colour, font and text-size options. You can even add a logo or include a YouTube video link.
• Let visitors know about special events you are running or sponsoring or tell them what’s newsworthy in a press release.
• List all your company’s lines to take advantage of consumer brand recognition.
To update your profile and product selection, click on a CanGift Fair below. For assistance, please email email@example.com or call 800.611.6100, ext. 1037.